Pina Colada Tiramisu
- 1 7 oz. packet of lady fingers
- ¾ cup pineapple juice
- 8 oz. Mascarpone cheese
- 1 cup heavy cream
- ½ Container (9 oz.) of Coconut whipped topping (defrosted for an hour)
- ¼ cup coconut cream
- ¼ cup confectioners sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract or rum extract or rum
- 1 cup pineapple (fresh or canned (drained)), ¼ inch diced
- ½ cup sweetened coconut flakes
- ½ cup toasted sweetened coconut flakes
- In a stand mixture, whip mascarpone cheese on medium speed until smooth, 2 to 3 minutes. Add heavy cream, coconut cream and whipped topping. Whip them on medium speed until everything is well combined, 3 to 4 minutes. Add confectioners sugar and extract or rum. Whipped mixture for 4 to 5 minutes, initially on low speed and then on high speed until light and fluffy.
- Add diced pineapple and sweetened coconut and whip for 30 seconds.
- Soak ½ of lady fingers one by one in pineapple juice and arrange in single layer in 8 inch sqaure glass baking dish. Adjust the size of lady fingers to fit into single layer if needed. Layer evenly ½ of cream on top of lady fingers.
- Repeat step 3 on top of cream one more time. Sprinkle toasted coconut flakes on top evenly. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate alteast 4 hours before serving.